5149 Mowry Ave, Fremont CA - 94538 | (510) 648 - 2033 | EMAIL US

Wedding Cake

wedding-cakes

Passage to India can create a custom cake design for your wedding or event, whether it is simple and elegant, whimsical, or romantic and glamorous. Passage to India takes the time to understand your needs so that your wedding experience exceeds your expectations in every way. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your wedding cake by emailing us at sushma@passagetoindia.net.

 

Cancellation Policy: For orders cancelled 15 days in advance, we deduct 25% of entire purchase and provide you store credit for the remaining 75%, which can be used at either one of our locations. No exceptions.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Contact Number(required)

Date of Occasion (required)

Your Comments

Upload a Photo